Monday, April 18, 2011

The Time Is Right?

After many years of reading blogs, I have finally decided to start my own. I considered blogging to chronicle my wedding planning experiences, but it just didn’t feel right at the time. Now many months later, I have decided that the time feels right. There is a lot going on in my life as I prepare to become a homeowner and first-time mother while still maintaining a full-time career and providing support to my husband as he makes his way through law school. I look forward to seeing where this blog goes and who my readers will be. This blog will not focus on specific topics. It won’t be strictly a mommy blog, a design blog, a recipe blog, or a travel blog. Instead I hope that this will be all of the above and more. I plan for this blog to serve as a way for me to chronicle my thoughts, discuss my favorite things, and be a reflection of what I consider to be the finer things I life.

To give some background, I live in Ann Arbor, Michigan and absolutely love my home state, but take any and all opportunities I can to travel to new places. I spend 16-20 days a month traveling for work (currently I work in NYC). When I’m home on the weekends I love to spend time with my husband, family and friends. My main creative outlet is cooking and baking. My ideal Saturday includes shopping for fresh produce at the farmers’ market while enjoying a soy chai latte and then coming home to cook or bake while watching Food Network. Last, but not least, I wear pearls every single day.

No comments:

Post a Comment