Friday, April 22, 2011

Friday Finds

Friday Finds: some of my favorite things from around the interwebs:

  • From Southern Living Magazine, the "Southern Girl's Guide to Pearls" . As you can probably guess, I'm a firm believer that every woman needs at least one classic strand of pearls or pair of pearl earrings. This guide explains why pearls are a classic wardrobe staple and gives some fun alternative pearl styles.


*Image courtesy of Southern Living


  • I'm adding these vegetable cutters to my kitchen accessory wish list. I would use these to create a cute vegetable platter for a bridal shower or perhaps an Easter brunch. I also think they might be fun for serving vegetables to kids. Carrots are more appealing when shaped like stars and flowers, right?
  • On Wednesday night we had a friend over for dinner and made this delicious Butternut Squash Lasagna recipe courtesy of Brian Malarkey on Design Sponge.

  • Green is one of my favorite colors for spring and summer clothing and accessories. I love that Kate Spade has chosen green as their color of the month for April. I'm absolutely in love with this vibrant green bag. I'd probably pair it with white jeans and a navy or pale yellow top for a late spring/early summer preppy outfit.

No comments:

Post a Comment