Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Back to School

Today is Joe's first day back to school for his final semester of law school. It's hard to believe how quickly law school has gone by. He might beg to differ since I'm sure his hours of studying felt incredibly long, but to me it's been the fastest 2.5 years I can remember. We've made great friends who we'll be sad to say goodbye to. Our personal lives have changed tremendously - new house, new baby, new jobs.

To celebrate back to school I made pumpkin spice pancakes this morning. Yum! I'm also hoping to get back to blogging and this time of year is as good a time as any to restart. I took an unintended summer break, but time is going so fast I want to document it so we can look back at this very special season of our lives. For example, how do we now have a ten month old!? Wasn't he born last week? :) Hopefully my next post will be a recap to document our new jobs and all the things that Tripp has been up to.

No comments:

Post a Comment